Review : Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Soft

Hello Dears,

Today I will give a review about my skincare again :) It's about my favorite mask : Innisfree's Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask soft type.

I got this mask few weeks ago, but I already wanted it since many months ago (just found the ready stock recently in an OL shop). I actually have some skin problems, oily-combination skin, big pores around my cheek (near my nose), and acne prone. After doing some searching and browsing trough many reviews and skincare forums, I found this one amazing mask. I fell in love with this mask in an instant :) lol..


Well, I can say that Innisfree is one of my favorite brands. They use natural ingredients, thus very safe for my acne prone skin. It was very hard for me to find right skincare which won't cause me any breakouts. I tried western skincare lines that were recommended by my mom, my mom's friends, my friends, etc. But, all of them was just making my skin problem worse :( I had a massive breakouts at that time.

Now, I'm changing my skincare line to Asian (especially Korean) skincare. And they works! One of them is this mask :) Before using my new Korean skincare, I used prescription from dermatologist to minimize my breakouts. Well, I have less skin trouble, but there were still some irritating pimples. After using my new skincare routine, I almost don't have any breakouts at all. Just one or two small pimples and they heal in one or two days. Amazing!

OK, back to the review of this mask. This is a mask from Innisfree's Jeju Volcanic line, which aims to cleanse pores and minimize them. I have big pores that can be easily clogged and causing pimples. So, I want to use this mask to cleanse my pores deeply.

pic.1. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask : Packaging 

The packaging of Innisfree are made of recycled products. They are using eco-friendly concept. They don't look cute, but I love this eco-friendly things :)

pic.2. The mask it self 

This mask is a clay mask. It has soft, clay-like consistency, but it has a bit brownie color. Maybe because it was made from solidified lava (idk either .. lol ). When applied it will get hard after  15 minutes.

pic.3. Direction of use and ingredients

Explanation about this mask, direction of use, and ingredients are in its box, written in English (it's a good thing since I don't understand Korean). Innisfree claims that this mask will absorb sebum and clarify skin pores. That's what I was looking for :) And the cleansing really works for me!

Innisfree always said that they are using natural and safe ingredients in their products. Maybe that's right, because my face won't stand if they use unnatural ingredients. My skin is very sensitive and acne prone. But, in the ingredients, we can see that this mask also using alcohol. But maybe I still can stand the alcohol, since I've never had any irritation while using this mask.

How I use the mask? Before using this mask, I always cleanse my face using facial foam. Then use toner. I put the mask after toner, so that when the mask drying my face won't be very dried up. The direction said that I just need to put the mask for 10~15 mins. But I actually often leave it longer, about 30 mins. Just to make sure that the mask are all dried :) Then I wash the mask off using warm water.
The result? My face seems brighter and cleaner. Small red bumps that seems going to be pimples are gone :)

Oh, I also often put a bit of this mask on the red spot when I got pimple. In the morning the redness will be less visible. And in some days the pimple is completely gone :)

Overall, I love this mask very much, no cons! If I have to give rating, I give 5/5 for Innisfree's Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. I plan on buying it again if I finish the jar :)

That's all my review about Innisfree's Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask soft type. Hope it can help you..

Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular Posts