Review : Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener


Dear Girls,

Who wants to have pretty skin?? Of course all of you want it. Well, one of skincare routines that we need to do is peeling. Peeling will remove your dead skin cells to make the younger ones shows and give that glow on your skin. Peeling at least once in a week or two is a must for me, and perhaps for all of you too! :)




Next, who loves wine?? ME! Absolutely love it! Well, not for drinking (although I would really want to drink wine once in a while), but the scent! Ah, the sweet, elegant, lovable scent.. I couldn't resist everything that has "wine" on the label, because I know that lovable scent of wine will always present in them..

Knowing that there is this excellent peeling which has wine extract in it made me couldn't resist to try it! At first I was afraid to try any peeling product. Well, I have very sensitive and acne prone skin. So, I thought that peeling was a NO for me. But after doing online research about skincare, I change my mind. I think I will need to do peeling to reduce dead skin cells which will clog pores and create pimples. Then I tried mild peeling from The History of Whoo and Sulwhasoo (I will review it next time), and it was a great success. Since then, peeling has became a must for me :) And I decided to buy this excellent soft peeling which contains wine extract.

My Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener
Innisfree has been one of my favorite skincare brand. Well, they have natural cosmetics concept and they use safe ingredients :) Both safe for the earth and for myself, love it! The packaging is very eco-friendly and looks pretty. Not that cute and princess-y kind, but still looks very nice. The Wine Jelly Softener comes in 180ml bottle, just like a wine bottle, but smaller size. It sure is not travel friendly, but it doesn't matter. Who gonna bring their peeling products in a short time travel? If I want to bring it anyway I can still move its content to another smaller bottle for travel. I like it has abundant content, because it means that I will get a lot of product to use :) hehehe.

Wine Peeling Jelly Softener Top Cap
I don't really like the bottle, especially the cap. It doesn't have flip-flop cap or pump or anything that is easy to be opened. It has that small white extra cap inside the outer purple cap which is very hard to be opened. I even hurt my thumb when trying to open it :'(

Information label in Hangul
Information in English
Every time I buy Korean product I always need to browse trough many sites to find English version of instruction and ingredient list. A lot of Korean products doesn't provide ingredient list in English version. Well this product too, I thought that it doesn't provide the English version. But, actually if we peel the Hangul information label, the English label will be shown. Yay! Full instruction and ingredient information in English >.<

The instruction says that we need to apply it using cotton pad. But, I usually don't apply according to the instruction. Spreading the product and massaging my face with my finger will do. I love it that way, since I can both peel and massage my face at the same time.

Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener Texture
This product has an essence like texture, a bit thick but still runny (I hope you understand what I mean >.< ). It has whitish color with subtle wine smell. I love its relaxing smell. The wine scent is the main reason why I love this product.


after rubbing my hand with the product, see the cellulose? It will help removing dead skin cells
When applied to skin, this product's cellulose will peel the dead skin cells off :) Leaving healthy skin cells, clear, and glowing skin.

I love Innisfree Wine Peeling Jell Softener because it's a mild peeling product which won't cause redness on my sensitive skin. It doesn't break me out too. I love the wine scent and I love the result. Use it once a week and clear skin will be mine! I tried to use Innifree Jeju Vulcanic Mask after peeling using this product, and the result is more amazing! I love it soooo much!

Pros :

  • The subtle wine scent is very relaxing. Love it so much.
  • Mild peeling, so it doesn't make my skin reddish after use.
  • Gives clear and glowing skin (especially if continued with Innisfree Jeju Vulcanic Mask)
  • Doesn't break me out.

Cons :

  • Hard to open the inner tiny cap (I hurt my finger when opened it)
  • Not very popular, so it's a bit hard to obtain it.

Overall view : I'm totally in love with this product. I even love this product more than The History of Whoo Brightening Gel (my previous peeling product), because it has very nice scent and superb result on my skin. Now, this is one of my HG skincare :) 

Innisfree has became my favorite brand for 2013. I love their eco-friendly concept and I absolutely love their products. Well, it's hard to get these products in my country but I won't give up. Since many of their products gives very good result on my skin.

With Love,

Lynn


Note :
This is my personal review. So the result of the product might be different on other people.
PS. I have combination (more to oily), sensitive, and acne prone skin.

Comments

Popular Posts