Lynn Indita is Coming Back to Greyrose's Blog

Hello, dear readers!

It's been such a very very long time since my last post in this blog. 5 years! Wow!
My last post in this blog was written when I was still in college. Now everything is different, I'm no longer a student, I'm a usual 8 - 5 company worker. I moved cities (but still in Indonesia). Aaaaand, I'm married now! Yaaaay! The "me" from 5 years ago will never believe that I'm married to a senior from my college, which I never talk to when we were in campus.

A picture from my wedding day



Things have changed, a lot. My thought, my ideas, my emotions, my priorities have changed from 5 years ago. Perhaps you will find that my future blog post will have different ideas from my past posts. But that's okay, I will not delete my previous blog posts just because they have different values from what I have right now. Because I know, our mind always grows and change. Having different train of thoughts than your previous self is completely normal. And I will treasure my past posts in this blog, because that's the way I was. It's part of me who's in the process of growing.

Finally, I would like to say thank you for all the readers of my blog.
I hope that everything that I write and share will be useful for all of the readers.



Love and Peace,


Lynn Indita

Comments

Popular Posts