Review : Etude House Skin Malgem Smoother

Hello dears !

How are you today? I hope it has been a good day for you :)
Earlier, I have posted about Skin Malgeum Trial Kit and how the result was. After knowing the magnificent result of the trial kit, I decided to buy the full version of Skin Malgeum Smoother >.< And Two days ago it arrives at my house, yay!

The full version was about 250 ml nett. It comes in a big slightly white but transparent plastic bottle. Skin malgeum actually have many versions. The smoother is the ones with pink flower print. Smoother and Fresh (the green ones) toner for cleansing (I think), since the other three Moist, Deep Moist, and Essential are having moisturizing property. The difference between skin malgem Smoother and Fresh is that the Fresh one more suitable for oily skin and the Smother one for trouble skin. Skin malgem smoother has exfoliating property too. And it really works to prevent acne in my acne prone skin :)


pic.1. Skin Malgem Smoother in its big bottle :)

Let's talk about this product specifically. In the box Etude House says :
"Skin Malgeum hypoallergenic toner promote clean, clear, and pure complexion with moisturizing and pore cleansing formula"
The part that says "clean, clear, and pure" and "pore cleansing formula" are true. But I don't think it's moisturizes my skin enough :) Skin Malgem smoother is very good in cleansing and purifying my skin though.

The ingredients are mostly from nature extracts, either from leaf, fruit, or peel. They use extracts from many plants (Maybe that's why this toner smells fruity and flowery :) ) But, unfortunately if you are looking for a toner which doesn't contain alcohol, this toner is not for you then. Because it contains alcohol as its second ingredients.

pic.2. Skin Malgem Smoother's ingredients

But I don't think that it's a big deal. Since I found many other toners which also use alcohol and none can be as good as this toner. Beside, my sensitive skin doesn't show any bad sign, the condition even improves :) So, the alcohol is bearable.

How to use it? The toner can be used as a usual toner (using cotton pad then wipe on to your face to cleanse  your face), or can be used as mask (either using mask sheet with this toner or just damp any soft cotton in this toner then put it on your skin), and this toner can also be a face mist. A lot of functions in one toner right?I actually only used it for cleansing my face. But I want to try it as a face mask too :)

pic.3. Direction of use, in Korean so I can't read it :'( 

So far I love this toner very much! Ah, it's time to give pros and cons :

Pros :

  • really works to clean my face
  • doesn't cause any breakouts
  • event prevent acne on my face
  • smells very nice (soft fruit and flower scent)
  • multi-usage
Cons :
  • Sometimes it feels hurt when applying on my skin (because of the alcohol maybe?)
Will I buy it again? : May be. But one bottle will lasts for a looong time I think :)

Well, that's all of my review. I hope it will be useful for you :)

Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular Posts