Review : Innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Sun Gel Water Base Spf 30

Hello dears,

It has been quite a looong time since my last post. I was quite busy with my studies :)

Anyway, today I want to give my review about one of my favorite product from my favorite brand. And, yes, that is from Innisfree :) I always love Innisfree's skincare products. Today I will give a review about their sun gel. Since I live in a hot and sunny country, sun protection is a MUST.

Firstly, I want to remind you about my skin type before giving skincare review. I have oily combination skin, very acne prone (if I use wrong product), and very sensitive to sunlight. My skin can easily get sunburn, that's why I always need SPF in my daily products.



Since I always need protection from sun, I've tried several skincare which can protect my skin from the intense sunlight in my country. Firstly, I've tried some daily creams from POND's. It's not strong enough for me, since my skin still tends to get redness if a bit exposed to sunlight. Next, I've tried Sunscreen from La Tulipe, it was originally used by my mom, then I also tried it. Unfortunately, I tend to get breakout from La Tulipe's products, so I stopped using it.

After a year hiding from sun (am I a vampire, huh?) and only counts on SPF from my face powder and BB cream, I tried to use Innisfree's sun protection. At first, I was a bit afraid, because sun protection products tend to make my acne prone skin worse. But, I decided to take the water-based sun gel. It was like heaven for me. No breakout, and really save my skin from redness or sunburn :) It really is my favorite sun protection.

Innisfree always offers us with natural products without any harmful ingredients. That's why it became my favorite skincare brand. I've never had any breakouts since using Innisfree's products (But still, everybody's skin are different, isn't it?) And here is my favorite sun protection item :
pic.1. Innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Sun Gel SPF 30 

It comes in small bottle with milky white color and sunflower picture on it. A bottle contains 60mL. I just like it because it is water base, can protect my skin well, and the most important, it doesn't make any breakout on my skin. As a sun protection, it contains many chemical ingredients and also contains alcohol. Perhaps some people who hate alcohol in their skincare will avoid this item. But for me, as long as it doesn't irritate my skin, I still can tolerate it.

pic.2. Ingredients of Eco Safety Aqua Sun Gel

How about the contents? It comes in milky white consistency and it has a weird sunblock smell. But after sometimes I can tolerate it. Once applied it absorb to my skin very quickly and it doesn't leave any sticky feeling. When applied to my face, it leaves matte finish on my skin. Perfect for a hot and humid weather like in my country. This sun gel can be used on face, neck, hand, and other exposed areas :)

So, here's the resume of my review :

Pros:
- Good sun protection (too high SPF can be dangerous for my acne prone skin)
- Quickly absorbs to my skin, leaves matte finish
- Non stickiness, not oily
- Cool sensation after applied
- No breakout

Cons: - NONE -

Repurchase? Perhaps I will. But I also want to try other type of sun protection from Innisfree :)

So, that's my review about Innisfree's Eco Safety Aqua Sun Gel. I hope my review can help you dears :)
Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular Posts