Review : TonyMoly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream

Hello Dears,

It has been a very long time since my last post. Of course I have a bunch of products for my skincare routine. I tried a lot samples to see if the product is safe or not for my face since my skin is very sensitive and acne prone. I don't want to add any pimples to my face :'(

Well, today I will give a review about BB cream from TonyMoly. I got it as sample gift from purchasing some items online. This BB cream supposed to give dewy finish (dewy face is very popular in Korea), that's why it is called luminous goddess aura :)
Here is the picture:

pic.1. TonyMoly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream in sachet 

It has SPF 37 and PA++ so it's quite able to protect my face from sunlight (FYI my city, Surabaya - Indonesia is very hot and sunny). I always look for any product which have high SPF and PA to protect my skin :)

How about the consistency? I think it is a bit watery, but not very watery. Perhaps almost the same as Etude House's Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream (which I have in full size).
pic.2. The Texture
This BB cream has a very light color. Although I have medium skin tone it still can fit my skin color (ah, i little bit whiter tough). I use it to my exposed areas, for example around my neck. And my clothes usually cover all part of my body, so the light color of my face using this BB cream doesn't really matter for me.
pic.3. The lower half of my hand use this BB cream, the upper don't use anything
See the color difference? This BB cream has very light color

For the result : it gives dewy finish and very light color. It doesn't easily oxidize (unless if the environment was hot and humid), at least better than my Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream. It gives medium to full coverage as well. I think this BB cream is great for those aspects. I just don't have fair skin and dewy finish does't really popular here. So, I need to use powder to finish my look.

Pros:

  • Good coverage
  • Doesn't easily oxidize
  • Doesn't cause any breakouts
  • Pretty dewy finish (for those who like dewy finish)
Cons:
  • Very light shade (not very suitable for those who have darker skin tone)
  • Dewy finish is not popular here in a hot and tropical country :'(
will I purchase the full size? Hmm, maybe. Well, I will really love this BB cream if it comes in a shade for medium skin tone.


That's all of my review for TonyMoly's Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream. I hope it can be of any help for you ~

Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. Hi! I've seen your blog :)
    Korean fashion and make up are quite fabulous :)
    I really want to know about lifestyle in Korea (like the trendy fashion and make up of course). I think your blog is very good :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts