Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Finish Powder Review

Hello Dears,

How are you doing? Now, I'm going to give you a review about one of my favorite everyday make up : Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Finish Powder. From the name we know that this one is a face powder :D hahaha

Well, before I got this powder I usually go just with BB cream everyday (I will give you the review later) This powder should just become the finishing after using BB cream, but I actually like going out just using this powder after moisturizer. Without any BB cream. This powder have SPF anyway, so I don't need to worry about UV protection.


Now, here's the picture of this powder :

pic.1. Etude House's Precious Mineral Sun BB Finish Powder in a cute box

Pretty isn't it? That's what I love about Etude House. I think all of their products have cute packaging. Here's the picture of the powder and it's container. We also got sponge as aplicator :)

pic.2. The powder opened from the box

The container of the powder looks like powder container that's usually used by Ladies in Joseon era in Korea (in films and dramas of course :D hehehe) So I felt like being a Joseon lady when using the powder.

This powder is very light, feels as if not using any make up at all. But it actually makes my skin looks prettier. I mean it makes your skin looks healthy, it's not glowing like using Etude House's BB creams, but not really matte either. Just looks healthy.

The conclusion:

Pros:
  • Very light and has SPF, very good to be used everyday
  • Do not cause me any breakouts
  • Pretty finish
  • Soft scent
  • Cute packaging
Cons:
- I haven't got anything bad since using this powder

Rating : 5/5

Will I buy it again : of course! I love this powder very much >.<

That's all my review about Etude House's Precious Mineral Sun BB Finish Powder :) Hope this review can give you any help if you want to try this product.

Have a nice day :)


Comments

  1. So can I use this powder as a setting powder after BB cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. I usually use this powder after BB cream too.
      But since this powder is white colored, I apply it very very lightly so that it won't make my face looks too white :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, can I know where u got this powder? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)
      I get this powder from an online shop in my country.
      Online shopping has become my hobby :) lol

      Delete
  3. How about the price of this powder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I forgot about the exact price already >.< But, I think I bought it for IDR 70k - 80k :) (exclude shipping)
      It's the online shop price though, perhaps the counter price is much higher.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts