Review : Etude House's Sweet Recipe Chocolate Smudge Liner #1 Dark Chocolate

Hello Dears,

Did you remember how was your valentine? I hope it was a sweet memory, as sweet as chocolate :)

Etude House also having a new line of make up, the Sweet Recipe lines. All of the lines were inspired by sweets. Of course many girls love sweets! As for me, I was very interested in their gel eyeliner, the Chocolate Smudge Liner. The eyeliner has a very cute package, looks like chocolate. Well, I looove chocolate very much >.< That's the first reason why I bought this liner.

Sweet Recipe Chocolate Smudge liner has two color variants, #1 Dark Chocolate Brown and #2Milk Chocolate Brown. Mine is the #1 Dark Chocolate Brown.


pic.1. Etude House's Sweet Recipe Chocolate Smudge Liner #1 Dark Brown
Really looks like a chocolate, very sweet

Packaging : I have to admit that I fell in love with this eye liner because of its cute packaging. It looks like a real chocolate (I want to eat it! Droll... @.@ ) But, it came without an applicator, just the gel eyeliner. So, I have to buy separate applicator for this liner :( That's why I will give 4.5/5 for this eye liner's packaging
Content : OK, enough about the sweet packaging. Now, about the content, the eyeliner itself. This Dark Chocolate have a very dark brown color. No, I won't say it brown. I would say it black, because the black color is very pretty. Not a real black, but having a little bit of brown color. Perfect color for me! 
As the other  gel eye liner, it's very easy to apply. And it dried quickly. The name is "smudge liner" but I can only smudge it immediately after applying it. It dried and hard to be smudged after 5 - 10 seconds. But I love  it! It makes this eye liner quite smudge proof :) I give 5/5 for its content

pic.2. Chocolate Smudge Liner Dark Chocolate's swatch in my hand
Left : normal, Right : smudged right after applying

Staying Power : I should say that this eyeliner have a quite good staying power. After several hours, when I smudged my eyelid, the liner faded a bit. Maybe because it was intended to be a smudge liner. I have oily eyelid, if I didn't smudge my eyes this liner can stay from morning till evening. This eye liner also quite waterproof. Sometimes I wash my face in the middle of the day and this liner still there. For staying power I give 4/5 :)

pic.3. Wash with water (just don't rub it) and it stays the same :)

Overall I love this liner. It has nice color, easy to apply, has good staying power, waterproof, and VERY CUTE packaging :) Will I buy it again? Hmm, maybe, but I wanted to try many other kinds of eyeliner. But,  I want to try the Milk Chocolate one (it has soft brown color).

That's all my review about this eyeliner. If you have any question or want to discuss, just write a comment :)
Hope this review can be helpful for you :)

Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts