Review : Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Energizing Orange

Hello Dears,

Today I will give you some review again :) About Maybelline's Lip Balm, the Baby Lips in Energizing Orange.

I have used this lip balm for several months. But, I don't always use it. I also use Nivea's Lip Balm :)

Maybelline's lip balm tends to make my lips look moisturized, but sometimes it became too oily. But at the first 3 hours my lips look better using Maybelline's lip balm than Nivea's. But, after that I don't know why but Maybelline's lip balm tends to make my lips cracked. That's why I usually use Nivea's lip balm to give moisture, then cover with any lipstick/ lip tint, and last use Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm to give healthy shine.


I love the orange smell, but perhaps some people won't like it. The orange smell seems a little bit strong but I still love it (Because I love orange).

pic.1.Maybelline's Baby Lips in Energizing Orange

love this lip balm because it has transparent color, just giving my lips the healthy glow. But, maybe I won't buy it again, because I want to try Innisfree's lip balm after finishing this one :)

That's all of my review about Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm. Hope it can help you dears :)

Have a nice day ... <3

Comments

Popular Posts