Review Etude House's Fresh Cherry Tint PK001 Pink Sample

Hello dears,

I really am sorry for not updating any posts for a very long time >.< I was very busy to do some stuffs.

But, during my absence from writing in this blog, I got many skincare and make up items that can be reviewed here :D

Today, I will review my favorite lip tint : Etude House's Fresh Cherry Tint :)

I have tried 3 colors of this lip tint (I really love this line, lol). Today I will review the PK001 Fresh Cherry tint in pink. I got this Fresh Cherry as a sample in sachet. But it lasts for a quite long time. I only need a little amount for each application.

My Fresh Cherry Tint PK001 in sachet

Why I love this tint? I love the color. Fresh Cherry Tint in pink has a very sweet pink color that suits young ladies :) I have a dark lip color and I used to say no to all sweet pink colors. But after trying this lip tint I realize that this tint's shade actually very good on me if I want to have natural make up. The color suits your natural lip color easily, even though your lip has dark color. So don't worry if you want to try this color.
My lip using Fresh Cherry Tint in Pink. Looks naturally pink :)

Well, it's time to resume the review.. Let's see the pros and cons of this lip tint.

PROS:
> Creates natural pink color on your lip. Suitable for natural looks.
> Smells fruity sweet. I love it, but maybe there are people who won't like it
> Stays quite long for a lip tint. It stays for about 4 - 5 hrs even though I drink or ate
> Doesn't really dried up your lip (but there are still that drying sensation, so better use lip balm before and after this lip tint and remember to scrub your lips the night before. It makes your lip looks better with any lip tint)

CONS:
> Tastes bitter if you accidentally lick it @.@

Will I buy it again?
    Of course! If all my tints runs out already >.< (I already have 3 colors of this line)

That's my review about Etude House's Fresh Cherry Tint in Pink (#PK001). I will review the other 2 colors soon :)

Have a nice day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts