FOTD : Natural make up


Hello everyone!

I will post my another FOTD. Sorry I'm still a newbie in using make up..


Today's FOTD theme is natural make up that is wearable for hanging out with your fella. Let's get started with the steps and the product used.
  1. Apply base/primer : I use my favorite Holika Holika Sea Stem Pore Cover Balm to cover my pores and oil control.
  2. Apply foundie/BB/CC cream : I use my one and only BB cream, Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream in W13 (Natural Beige)
  3. Eye shadow - base color : I use my Sleek Au Naturel palette. Roast for whole eyelid up to the brow, honeycomb for under eye area. I always use these color to conceal darkness around my eye due to lack of sleep :) Then nougat for inner corner of the eye and on the brow bone.
  4. Eyeshadow - all over lid brightening : I use taupe to give shimmery light on my eyelid. Apply the color in a T shape to make your middle part of eyelid looks bright.
  5. Eyeshadow - mobile lid : Apply moss on the mobile lid, this is the part of eyelid that will disappear when we open our eyes. Also apply this color slightly on under lash line, from outer corner up to the middle of the lash line. Make sure to apply them very lightly.
  6. Eyeshadow - lash line : Apply mineral earth on the upper lash line. Blend all the color nicely. Don't ever leave any harsh line.
  7. Eyeliner - dark : Apply Brown (I use Peripera smoothie liner #2 Golden Brown) eyeliner on upper lash line just follow natural lash line, don't create any cat eye effect. Apply the brown eyeliner lightly for under eye line from the outer corner to the middle of lash line.
  8. Eyeliner - light : Apply shimmery white/creme/beige liner (I use Peripera smoothie liner #8 Golden Peach) for tear line. It will give you Korean Aegyo-sal effect. Skip it if you don't like shimmer for your under eye.
  9. Mascara : Apply your favorite mascara. I use Holika Holika Magic Pole mascara which makes your lashes looks incredibly longer. It also stays on very nicely without smudging.
  10. Eyebrow: Fix your eyebrow to make it more defined and fuller, but still natural. I use Etude House drawing eyebrow #2 Gray Brown.
  11. Setting Powder: Finishing powder is necessary if you want matte finish and longer lasting make up. I use my Etude House Sun BB Finish Power.
  12. Blush On : Apply peachy blush on to create natural healthy complexion on your cheek. I use NYX blush PB06 Peach. Remember to apply lightly to create natural pink color.
  13. Lip: Apply favorite lip balm, then natural tint. I use Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint OR201 to give natural lip color. Then apply slight lip gloss on middle-outer part of lower lip. I use The Body Shop Lip Gloss #02.
Below is my Sleek Au Naturel palette colour to help remembering the name of the shades.
Sleek Au Naturel palette
This is my make up for hanging out with my friends. Pretty simple and quick. The key is applying the product lightly. We don't want to look too heavy just to hang out with friends don't we?

Feel free to give comments about this look. Hope you like it! :)

Comments

Popular Posts