My Secret Recipe : The History of Whoo Secret Court Cream (Review)


Have you ever feel like your skin is dry, rough, and dull? I have. My skin was always getting rough and dull whenever I'm stress or when I'm moving to a new place with cooler temperature (I'm currently living in a hot and humid temperature, FYI). I even have had it worse, my skin was sunburned, got blisters and flakes around my nose, and several big pimples. It happened during my annual student camp because I didn't bring any sun protection (very silly me). 


After returning from the camp I realized that my skin condition was super bad. Tanning is OK (I'm loving tanned skin anyway), but I couldn't bear the rough-dry-flaky-sunburned skin. FYI, it was very hurt around my nose. My usual skincare regime couldn't help with anything. Trying to cover redness using BB cream? Don't dream of it. The BB cream made it even worse, just more hurting around the burned nose.

As I was very desperate, I decided to google any skincare that will be able to help me with all those stressful skin trouble. Then I've come to know about The History of Whoo, a premium skincare line from Korean Giant Company, LG, which offers traditional Korean beauty recipes. Whoo (Fu) means Empress, because this brand mainly offers skincare recipes which were used by Korean Queens centuries ago.

I decided to get the Myeong-Ui-Hyang Secret Court Cream to address my skin trouble. I combined it with Bichup Jasaeng Essence (also from Whoo) which I will review later. Myeong-Ui-Hyang line comes with 3 products : Secret Court Cream, Repair Cream, and All-in-One Cream. This entire line offers prescription from the royal doctor for the royal family. The Secret Court Cream can repair skin texture, change rough and dry skin into soft, moist, and healthy skin. YES! Just perfectly what I need for my skin trouble. 

Secret Court Cream Description

Did this cream work? Absolutely YES! My damaged skin were healing very fast. No more dry-rough-flaky-hurt-sunburned skin, my skin turning into a healthy, soft, and moist skin. This cream works wonder on me. The combination with Jasaeng essence boost the healing property of this cream. Perfect!

As a premium skincare line, the full size of this cream is designed very elegantly. But, the price is also veeery high, which I cannot afford (well I'm just a full time undergraduate student who doesn't have any income). So I decided to get the samples to treat my skin. The samples come in 1 ml sachet. The samples contain the same product as the full size. But we can't get the beautiful and elegant packaging of this cream. It's OK, anyway I wanted the function of the cream, not the package :p Even though I used only the sample, this product still give that amazing result. Great!

Consistency :
This cream has a thick consistency and has white-creme color. Even though the cream is very thick, the application is smooth and easy. It also absorbs fast to the skin. Just a little amount is enough for the entire face.

Secret Court Cream Consistency

Application :
Apply this cream as applying usual cream. Just use a little. If too much, it will be too rich for the skin. For a greatly troubled skin, application of Secret Court Cream with Jasaeng Essence is recommended. Just blend the cream and essence on your palm, then apply to entire face (different from usual skincare where you apply essence first then cream). After application, cover entire face with warm palm to make the cream absorbs faster.
I only use this cream at night. But, don't misunderstand me, for me this cream doesn't feel greasy at all. Since it absorbs very quickly to my skin. I just like using it at night since the texture repairing property will work better at night when I'm sleeping.

Effect :
As I mentioned before, this cream has superb healing property if combined with Jasaeng essence. Even my super troubled skin was healing only within several days. Single use of this cream will turn your dry and rough skin into soft and moist one. It also brighten my skin complexion a bit. Even though my skin is sensitive and acne prone, it doesn't cause me any acne. It even helps to reduce it. A very great cream to obtain smooth and healthy skin :)

Overall thought:
I really love this cream, especially as a night cream. It gives me healthy and moist skin. I absolutely love it since it was able to repair my sunburned skin fast. It definitely become one of my secret recipe collection.


Have you ever try this cream? What do you think about it? Feel free to leave any comments :)

** BTW, I recently opened an online shop, feel free to check the shop :  HERE **

Comments

Popular Posts