Review: Zoeva Eye Primer


Hello Dear Readers!

I'm back with my recently purchased product review : Zoeva Eye Primer. Zoeva is a German brand. I know them for the first time when I was looking for makeup brushes. But, I ended up buying their eye primer because I haven't own any eye primer yet, and I've read the reviews saying that their eye primers are amazing!

Zoeva Eye Primer: front view



Ingredients
The packaging is simple white box. It looks simple but I love it. I has all information about this product on the back side of the box, ingredients, company, and also expiry date :)

The product

The product consistency is like a balm. At first I thought that it will be creamy. But the balmy texture will save the product usage. A little goes a loooo~ng way ~ ... The downside is that I have to make sure that my ring finger is clean before using this product, because I have to rub my finger directly on the product.

Left : without primer , Right : with primer
Upon application, I can see that this primer makes my shimmery shadow looks a bit more matte/satin finish. I absolutely love it since I love matte/satin finish over shimmery finish. As you can see in the picture above, using this primer doesn't make my eye shadow color more intense, but rather make it stays and blend into my skin creating a more natural finish.

I haven't tried it for an all day makeup, so I can't say whether this primer makes my shadow last longer or not. I'll definitely update this post once I try it :)

Pros:

  • Making eye shadow application easier
  • Creating more matte/satin finish and makes eye shadow pigment looks blended naturally with the skin
  • A little goes a long way

Cons:

  • A bit unhygienic because we need to rub our finger directly on the product.
  • If you are fan of shimmery finish on your eyes, you might not like this product.

Conclusion:
I love this eye primer. Actually I've never own any other eye primer, so I can't compare them. But, with such low price this product has very good quality. Besides, it brings out the matte/satin finish to the eye shadow which I love very much.

Will I buy it again? Maybe, YES. But, I also want to try other primer from this brand. They have matte eye shadow fix and shimmer eye shadow fix too. I especially want to try their matte eye shadow fix :)

That's my review about Zoeva Eye Primer. I think this brand isn't widely known in Asia yet, but it's worth to try, since they have quite excellent result for me. I hope that my post will be helpful for you, guys :) Have a nice day!


With love,

Lynn

Comments

Popular Posts